Here’s why we’re “better than Organic”!
- Locally grown! Our lettuce is not shipped across the country; you’re supporting local agriculture.
- Sustainable! Our greenhouse is biomass heated with local wood pellets made from lumber mill waste; our low-tech system minimizes electricity use.
- Fresh! Delivered fresh within 24 hours of harvest.
- Long Shelf Life! Because our lettuce is so fresh, it keeps longer.
- Safe! We don’t use animal manures in our hydro beds, so no chance for E. coli contamination.
- Beautiful! We grow about 50+ varieties of lettuce, in a range of types and colors.
- Quality! We handle our lettuce gently to minimize any bruising.
- Clean! Because lettuce is grown without soil, there’s no grit to wash away, and very little waste.
- No Pesticides or Herbicides! We use only biological pest control.